All landlords who rent out part or all of a property must have all gas appliances, pipework and flues checked for gas safety every 12 months or when a new tenant moves in by a Gas Safe™ registered heating engineer and a gas safety certificate as proof of compliance. Landlords must keep a copy of their certificate for at least 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant and to new tenants before they move in.
The Duchy Gas Team can carry out the required gas engineer gas safety certificates and checks on all gas appliances and issue you with a Landlord Gas Safety certificate.
Landlords Gas Safety Inspection includes:
- Check appliances and all pipe work for gas tightness
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufactures data plate
- Check for satisfactory ventilation
- Check standing and working pressure if test points are available
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Produce written report (CP12) for Landlord and Tenant
Call, text or whatsapp 07904546942 for same day Landlords Gas Safety Certificates in Cornwall
Call us to make an appointment for your Landlords Gas Safety Inspection and get your CP12 certificate on that same day.