Your Landlord Gas Safety Certificate partners.
We offer a unique “HALF PRICE SERVICE” offer.
We understand all residential landlords need to be clear on maintaining the safety of all gas appliances within your premises.
Each property must gain a CP12 certificate, which is also referred to as a gas safety record.
Having a landlord gas safety certificate is a legal requirement.
The Duchy Gas Team are landlord gas safety certificate specialists, working with dozens of residential landlords, directly and through their managing agents.
We can provide you with a quote, for an annual Gas Safety Check, on each of your properties. The more properties you have, the more competitively we’ll price each annual boiler service for you. In the event of a boiler breakdown, we also offer a fast boiler repair service to clients.
We offer our very popular – Landlords Combination Package.
We appreciate the never ending costs landlords endure when renting a property, to help with this we offer a combination package of a CP12 and Annual service, you will get the service for half price £112.50 plus VAT for the both, this could also be discounted for multiple properties.
- Our Approach – Whether you’re a landlord or a business, we know you need to trade. In most cases, we’re able to provide you with an instant gas safety certificate.
- Our Pricing – You’re legally required to carry out annual gas safety checks. We understand this so we keep our costs as low as possible so you can protect your profit margin.
- Our After-Sales– If you need to carry out remedial work to get your certificate, we can quote you straight away. And we’re here all year round to answer your questions.
- Gas Safe registered inspectors -An experienced Gas Safe Registered engineer will carry out a full inspection on each residential that you want CP12 certification for all gas appliances checked and tested.
- All gas appliances checked and tested – During your gas safety check, we inspect all gas appliances in your property and ensure that there’s adequate air supply to all appliances tested.
- Compliant gas safety records – Full documentation of operational safety checks carried out and details of any remedial work completed for certification is provided for your records.
As we have highlighted, all landlords who rent out part or all of a property must have all gas appliances, pipework and flues checked for gas safety every 12 months or when a new tenant moves in by a Gas Safe™ registered heating engineer and a gas safety certificate as proof of compliance. Landlords must keep a copy of their certificate for at least 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant and to new tenants before they move in.
The Duchy Gas Team can carry out the required gas engineer gas safety certificates and checks on all gas appliances and issue you with a Landlord Gas Safety certificate whether you are in Falmouth, Truro or anywhere else throughout Cornwall.
Landlords Gas Safety Inspection includes:
- Check appliances and all pipe work for gas tightness
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufactures data plate
- Check for satisfactory ventilation
- Check standing and working pressure if test points are available
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Produce written report (CP12) for Landlord and Tenant
Call, text or whatsapp 07904546942 for same day Landlords Gas Safety Certificates in Cornwall
Call us to make an appointment for your Landlords Gas Safety Inspection and get your CP12 certificate on that same day.